I have listened to the likes of Juan Williams, The Congressional Black Caucus and the Liberal “Republican” Colin Powell talk about the “racism” in the Republican Party. I have not, once, heard any right wing, conservative, purportedly honest talk show/commentator give the truth on the subject. So here are the facts based upon the compilation of information gleaned from the past 36 years.
- There have been 10 elections
- In all but two, there were only two major candidates
- In the two elections with multiple candidates the Democrats received the same 83% of the Black vote.
- The last time the Black unemployment rate was as high as today there was an 8 % point swing towards the Democrats (Ronald Reagan (R) was in office)
- The average Caucasian population that has voted Democratic over the past 10 elections is 40.4%
- The average Caucasian population that has voted Democratic (minus the two elections with Barack Obama) is 40.5%
- The last two elections with Obama is 40% ( 43% for 2008 and 37% for 2012)
- The average black population that has voted Republican over the past 10 elections is 10.1%
- The average black population that has voted Republican (minus the two elections with Barack Obama) is 11.6%
- The last two elections with Obama is 4% ( 4% for 2008 and 4% for 2012)
- Unemployment is as high/higher than 1984 when the major shift from Ronald Reagan happened.
- In 2008 Barack Obama received a higher percentage of Caucasian votes than Jimmy Carter 1980, Walter Mondale 1984, Michael Dukakis 1988, Bill Clinton 1992, Al Gore 2000 and John Kerry 2004.
- The numbers show that whites voted for a “black” (mulatto) man for change, party affiliation, to cut the deficit, to create a “love fest” in Washington D.C. Whatever the reason they gave him a chance, rightfully so, but he has been a disaster to the economy and the caucasians voted their minds. The black voters voted the same as before. Give him a chance!
I can remember when Harold Washington ran for Mayor in Chicago. The Reverend (of what I do not know) Jessie Jackson said do not make this mayoral election about race, 99% of all blacks that voted, voted for Harold Washington. Is that not about race?
I can only presume from the FACTS, that are verified by numbers, that the caucasians that the media elite, Juan Williams, Colin Powell, The Congressional Black Caucus, Barack Obama and the rest of the liars out there are calling bigots and racists are truly not the racists that they are portrayed to be. In fact, when the swing from prior elections is taken into account 66% of black voters that would have voted Republican changed their vote because of the candidates color and not the political party affiliation. That is the TRUE definition of RACIST!